Monday, January 31, 2011

All That and a Bag of Mail: The Greatest Collection of Steeler Hate, Ever

Filed under: , , , , ,

The Terrible Towel

By now you've probably read my incredibly serious column arguing that the Terrible Towel is stupid. Evidently the entire city of Pittsburgh has.

And the city of Pittsburgh was more offended by my opinion of their towel than they are by having a twice-accused rapist at quarterback. That makes perfect sense. In the wake of that column local Pittsburgh news led their telecast with the column -- this is not a joke -- and I was deluged with email from Steeler fans, most of whom were incapable of forming a coherent thought.

I've been writing online for seven years now so I thought I'd seen everything. Then over 20 Pittsburgh Steeler fans threatened to kill me via email. Seriously. I've made fun of other fan bases before, but never have I received a collection of emails that are more terrifying for the future of the country. At this point, I have no doubt that Pittsburgh Steeler fans are the dumbest, vilest, most unintentionally funny emailers in the entire country.

That's why I've turned All That and a Bag of Mail into the most entertaining and terrifying collection of emails I've received. How crazy are Steeler fans? Some sought out my wife to send her hate email. You can't even make that up. (All of the following emails appear exactly as they were received except the curse words have been edited).

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2011/01/31/all-that-and-a-bag-of-mail-the-greatest-collection-of-steeler-h/

Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco

No comments:

Post a Comment