Saturday, October 23, 2010

Titans' Fines Soaring Into Stratosphere; Over $117,000 in Just Six Games

Filed under: ,

The Tennessee Titans' fines totals continued to grow Friday.

With Titans defensive ends Dave Ball and William Hayes being fined a total of $15,000 this week, Jim Wyatt of The Tennessean reported that the Titans players' now have been fined at least $77,500 for hits in the first six games of the season -- the team total reaches past $117,000 when including money lost from defensive coordinator Chuck Cecil's middle finger.

Ball was fined $5,000 for roughing the passer against Jacksonville, and Hayes told Wyatt he had been fined $10,000 for a hit against Jacksonville.

Hayes also told Wyatt he was less than pleased -- a more than a bit confused.

"I'm trying to figure out what it was about," Hayes told Wyatt. "I guess you can't run and tackle no more. I got fined for running to the ball and tackling. I talked to my coach and he felt the same way. Next time I'll just fall at the line of scrimmage and they'll probably get me for a clipping call or some (expletive).''

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis Jennifer Garner

No comments:

Post a Comment